US Did Abuse Quran

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

Probe reveals Quran abuse

WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which military
guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim prisoners at
Guantanamo Bay but found "no credible evidence" to confirm a prisoner's
report that a holy book was flushed in a toilet, the prison's commander said
yesterday. The revelation came as thousands staged angry protests across the
Muslim world yesterday.

In another development, a four-star general in charge of the US Southern
Command, which runs the Naval base at Guantanamo Bay rejected yesterday
Amnesty International's description of the facility as a modern-day "gulag"
..

"I think that's a shrill assessment. They probably exaggerated for
emphasis," General Bantz Craddock said of the London-based human rights
group's attack on US policy in Guantanamo, where hundreds of foreign terror
suspects are held without charge.

Earlier, Brig Gen Jay W Hood, who commands the detention centre in Cuba,
told a Pentagon news conference that a prisoner who was reported to have
complained to an FBI agent in 2002 that a military guard threw a Quran in
the toilet has told Hood's investigators that he never witnessed any form of
Quran desecration.

The unidentified prisoner, re-interviewed at Guantanamo on May 14, said he
had heard talk of guards mishandling religious articles but did not witness
any such acts, Hood said.

The general said he could not speculate on why the prisoner did not repeat
his earlier statement about a guard flushing a Quran in a toilet. The
statement was contained in an August 1, 2002, FBI summary of an FBI agent's
July 22, 2002, interrogation of the prisoner.

"We have found no credible evidence that a member of the Joint Task Force at
Guantanamo Bay ever flushed a Quran down a toilet," Hood said. "We did
identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Quran by Joint Task
Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by interrogators."

Of the 13 alleged incidents, five were substantiated, he said. Four were by
guards and one was by an interrogator.

Hood said the five cases "could be broadly defined as mishandling" of the
holy book.

In three of the five cases, the mishandling appears to have been deliberate.
In the other two, it apparently was accidental.

Allegations of Quran abuse have stirred worldwide controversy.

After Newsweek magazine reported earlier that US officials had confirmed a
Quran was flushed in a toilet.

Waving copies of the Quran and chanting anti-American slogans, Muslims
across the world took to the streets yesterday to protest at abuse of their
holy book by interrogators at a US prison camp in Cuba.

In Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt, outraged
Muslims burned US flags and vowed revenge.

"O America, listen, listen, with my blood I will protect my Quran," shouted
thousands of Lebanese at a Hizbollah rally in Beirut. "America is the enemy
of Muslims."

Similar protests swept the country's Palestinian refugee camps.

The US comments have done little to calm anger among Muslims.

Thousands of Islamic activists protested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi
cities, burning US flags and effigies of President George W Bush.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=2806

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
<RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote:

>Probe reveals Quran abuse

good

i wipe my ass with several pages each day.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

Freedom Fries (AKA 'U Are With Us Or Against Us' and other anonymous
p*ssy names) wrote:

Hi 'U Are With Us Or Against Us'.

STILL an anonymous pussy biased propaganda organ for the liEberal
Party, eh?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

Apparently... some of the mishandlings that the US military got in
trouble for...
included things like setting a Qu'ran on top of a television set.
And having non-Muslims handle the book.

The report also suggests that many Muslims were actually in prison,
tearing pages out of the Qu'ran.

Torrey M. Spears
Million Dollar RSPW Champion
the Tuesday Morning Booker dude
http://torreyspears.blogspot.com

or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr

"We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
interrogators."
~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
> <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
>

>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=280
6
> >9
>
> or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
>
> "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
> Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
> interrogators."
> ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
>================================

We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
expression and art".

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
wrote:

>"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
>> <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
>>

>>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=280
>6
>> >9
>>
>> or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
>>
>> "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
>> Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
>> interrogators."
>> ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
>>================================
>
>We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
>Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
>Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
>expression and art".

We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.

"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
message news:59tg911f965ic6a9508v63l6o53nn0mhcb@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
> wrote:
>

> >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
> >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
> >> <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
> >>

>>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=28
0
> >6
> >>
> >> or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
> >>
> >> "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
> >> Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
> >> interrogators."
> >> ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
> >>================================
> >
> >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
on
> >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
> >Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
> >expression and art".
> >

> We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
> to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.=]

\=====================

We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
wrote:

>"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
>message news:59tg911f965ic6a9508v63l6o53nn0mhcb@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
>> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> >>

>>>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=28
>0
>> >6

>> >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
>on
>> >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
>> >Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
>> >expression and art".
>> >

>> We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
>> to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.=]
>
>\=====================
>
>We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
>that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
>Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.

So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
did happen a handful of times.

Can it be that you can't handle the truth so you call it a lie?

Can it be that it is YOU that has betrayed American and want a Nazi
regime in Washington?

Can it be that YOU want Joseph Goebbels so you attack a free media?

I'd say yes and I pray that you wake up like Congressman Walter B
Jones and that you repent from your fascist ways.

message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
> wrote:
>
> >We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
> >that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
> >Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.
>
> So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
> did happen a handful of times.
=====================================

After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong

Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
Monday May 16, 2005
The Guardian

Newsweek magazine yesterday admitted it had got its facts wrong on a story
alleging that American military interrogators had desecrated copies of the
Qur'an, after a week of protests about the article left at least 17 people
dead and more than 100 injured.
The report last week, alleging that interrogators at Guantánamo Bay had
flushed a copy of the Qur'an down a toilet, sparked protests across the
Islamic world.

In Afghanistan at least 17 people died and more than 100 were injured in the
worst street violence the country has seen since US troops ousted the
Taliban in 2001. Yesterday, a council of more than 300 mullahs in the
north-eastern province of Badakhshan threatened to declare holy war on
America if it failed to hand the interrogators to be punished.

@Berkeley.edv> wrote
> After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qvr'an story wrong
>
> Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
> Monday May 16, 2005

Note the date. Information came ovt *after* this date that the Newsweek
story was completely accvrate, and the FBI had reports of Qvr'an abvses
going back three years that were released after a Freedom of Information
reqvest made by the American Civil Liberties Union.

Yov need to catch vp.

"Krvsty" <krvsty@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
> "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@
USC
> @Berkeley.edv> wrote
> > After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qvr'an story wrong
> >
> > Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
> > Monday May 16, 2005
>
> Note the date. Information came ovt *after* this date that the Newsweek
> story was completely accvrate, and the FBI had reports of Qvr'an abvses
> going back three years that were released after a Freedom of Information
> reqvest made by the American Civil Liberties Union.
>
> Yov need to catch vp.
>
> =========================

Maybe yov can show vs teh Newsweeks story where they have reversed
themselves and now claim hte Qvran story was real after all.

Douglas

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!

"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Waving copies of the Quran and chanting anti-American slogans, Muslims
> across the world took to the streets yesterday to protest at abuse of
> their
> holy book by interrogators at a US prison camp in Cuba.
>
> In Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt, outraged
> Muslims burned US flags and vowed revenge.
>
> "O America, listen, listen, with my blood I will protect my Quran,"
> shouted
> thousands of Lebanese at a Hizbollah rally in Beirut. "America is the
> enemy
> of Muslims."
>
> Similar protests swept the country's Palestinian refugee camps.
>
> The US comments have done little to calm anger among Muslims.
>
> Thousands of Islamic activists protested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi
> cities, burning US flags and effigies of President George W Bush.

justforfun

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:55:20 -0400, Rob Browning
<pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
><b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Probe reveals Quran abuse
>>>
>>> WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which
>>> military guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim
>>-->snip<--
>>
>>What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
>>flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the Bush
>
>So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
>wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?

I for one wouldn't want it even reported. And I'm a Conservative
Christian.

WHO CARES what one fool half way around the world does? And why would
we want to judge his countryman on his actions? I don't want other
nations judging us based on Timothy McVeigh or Ted Bundy.

Every day in the United States some citizen of this country does
something quite un-American, such as burning the flag. Do we make a
big deal about THAT? Of course not because we know that fool is in the
minority.

It drives me nuts when CNN shows someone from another country doing
the same (burning the American flag) because their intention is to
portray that an entire nation is behind such an action. It makes the
host nation look bad and it riles up fools to actually believe
everyone on the other side of the big pond hates us.

The fact that uneducated folk buy into the scam is the most
UN-American thing of all, because CNN and their Ilk know EXACTLY what
kind of reaction they are illiciting. For "News" channels to direct
the news, rather than simply report it, is abhorant and a slap in the
face of our founding fathers. They should all be ashamed to call
themselves journalists when they are nothing more than company whores
looking to increase ratings. In a society where "reality TV" is king,
simply reporting the news without sensationalizing it to the Nth
degree wouldn't sell, I suppose.

We seem to need to be shocked to an ever increasing degree to pay
attention. Perhaps those folks in the 60's and 70's decrying the
immoral effects music, television, and movies would have on our
society and the "immunizing" effect it would result in were on to
something?

Nah...It must just be that the guy wiping his ass with the Qu'ran is
evil and a perfect example of how Americans view those of middle
eastern decent. We MUST be the evil ones. Right?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:44:11 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
wrote:

>"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
>message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
>> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
>> >that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
>> >Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.
>>
>> So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
>> did happen a handful of times.
>=====================================
>

>After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong
Do keep up.
Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
abuse of the Koran.

http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.php?clid=8&theme=&usrsess=1&id=78250

Notice how, all of a sudden, a complainant changes his tune and says
he didn't see that after all. If I was in a torture compound, I'd
change my story to suit my captors too.

soldier

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

<RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> blurted:

>Probe reveals Quran abuse
>
>WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which military
>guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim prisoners at
>Guantanamo Bay but found "no credible evidence" to confirm a prisoner's
>report that a holy book was flushed in a toilet, the prison's commander said
>yesterday. The revelation came as thousands staged angry protests across the
>Muslim world yesterday.

The US didn't flush korans down the commode. And thousands of people didn't die
in riots all over mozlum-occupied land.

soldier

Distinguished
May 9, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:39:17 GMT, "will (from the reality based community)"
<willmills@canoemail.com> blurted:

>So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated?

Yes of course they can be mistreated. In fact, they SHOULD be mistreated. We
can't allow them to threaten us with their nukes, those dammmmmm pinko commies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote
or quoted :

>We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
>Jesus and Shitting on Mary.

Show us where any of your opponents did any such thing? And if they
did, at least they READ the ruddy bible first rather than shooting off
their mouths without about something they know nothing about.

> On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote
> or quoted :
>

>>We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
>>on
>>Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
>
> Show us where any of your opponents did any such thing? And if they
> did, at least they READ the ruddy bible first rather than shooting off
> their mouths without about something they know nothing about.

I know it's a fictional piece of garbage. If I saw it on the street I work
hork on it, then maybe take a leak on it. It's no different than a Stephen
King novel and deserves no more respect.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote or quoted :

>Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
>probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
>abuse of the Koran.

It is the same reason that one prisoner recanted testimony. Now the
truth is coming out in all quarters the Bush administration can't very
well lean on EVERYONE.

> On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
> community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote or quoted :
>
> >Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
> >probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
> >abuse of the Koran.
>
> It is the same reason that one prisoner recanted testimony. Now the
> truth is coming out in all quarters the Bush administration can't very
> well lean on EVERYONE.
>
> ========================

More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military. And
they wonder why they lose elections.

<b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote or quoted :

>What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
>flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the Bush
>administration, nothing more.

The points are:

1. Bush lied yet again.

2. this was a very stupid thing to do. It got 1.6 Muslims down the
US' ass without any benefit to the US, except a few red neck teens in
the military getting their jollies outraging their prisoners with
their "impiety".

As tortures go, this is pretty small potatoes. See
http://mindprod.com/iraqtortures.html

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:58:27 GMT, "Douglas" <doug@anon.com> wrote or
quoted :

>OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!

whee! We know how sensitive these Muslims are about the Qu'ran. Let's
be jerks and wipe asses with it and see if we can trigger a nuclear
war by getting every last one on the planet pissed with us! What fun!

"Rob Browning" <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
> <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in
> >
> >> Probe reveals Quran abuse
> >>
> >> WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which
> >> military guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim
> >-->snip<--
> >
> >What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
> >flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the
Bush

> So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
> wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?

The media wouldn't report it, and you could bet even if they did nobody
would be rioting in the streets if a Muslim did wipe his ass with a Bible.

justforfun

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2004

On Sat, 28 May 2005 20:14:33 GMT, "Justin Pate" <JP51307@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Rob Browning" <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
>> <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>> >"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in

>> >-->snip<--
>> >
>> >What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
>> >flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the
>Bush
>>
>> So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
>> wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?
>
>The media wouldn't report it, and you could bet even if they did nobody
>would be rioting in the streets if a Muslim did wipe his ass with a Bible.

Here's the thing. A Christian would never do such a thing. A person
who would wipe his ass with the Qu'ran would also do so with the
Bible. So what natiionality that person may be is NOT a reflection on
the nation itself.

Ridiculous "media" outlets that try to make this a "your nation
against mine" thing are ignorant at best and inciting at worst. Anyone
using this kind of propoganda to make a statement is a fool, at best.