TFTP.... TFTP Open timeout

Hi,
I am getting the above error when I press F12 to perform a RIS
on workstations for one my customer's sites.
The workstation received a DHCP okay but doesn't go any further.
I have put the OSChooser\i386\startrom.com under the option 67 in the
DHCP no go. I have verified the RIS still no go.
The funny part is that it used to work.
The server is on the same switch as the rest of the workstations.

Any help please.

Thanks,
Jim Propert

Okay, I have found another interesting factor to this problem of mine.
When the PC receives an IP Address under the PXE booting, I would
assume you should be able to ping this address correct me if I am
wrong.
Well I can't ping the IP address shown on the PXE screen that the PC
receives from the DHCP server. This sounds really weird. Now I have
gone this far I might be able to work out what is going on.
But any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Propert