Gametype list

I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!

Does anyone know how to fix it??

BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??

DZ
--
with no helmet
she's safe

horndog

"DeadZero" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
> I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
> when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!
>
> Does anyone know how to fix it??
>
> BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
> can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??
>
> DZ
> --
> with no helmet
> she's safe
> right past the airport
> and past the lotus
> with the cure
> - "Ariel vs. Lotus"

Did you try scrolling the list?
--

HornDog
www.horndogshouse.com

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:00:01 -0500, "HornDog"
<horndog@horndogshouse.com> wrote:

>"DeadZero" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
>> I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
>> when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!
>>
>> Does anyone know how to fix it??
>>
>> BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
>> can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??
>>
>> DZ
>> --
>> with no helmet
>> she's safe
>> right past the airport
>> and past the lotus
>> with the cure
>> - "Ariel vs. Lotus"
>
>Did you try scrolling the list?

Doh!

Thanks.

Huh, the menu is so short I never thought of scrolling up to get the
first game type in the list....

TRENDING THREADS