user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
_____________________
Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.

For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:

-Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
-Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
-Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super

and now
Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
_____________________________

nam75 wrote:
> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50
> _____________________
> Not sure of any of the details yet, but the game is called Goku Makaimura.
>
> For those who don't know Japanese, the games have been:
>
> -Makaimura (Ghosts'n'Goblins)
> -Dai Makaimura (Ghouls'n'Ghosts)
> -Chou Makaimura (Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts), chou means super
>
> and now
> Goku Makaimura - goku means extreme
> _____________________________

i wanna have that one !

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D style
of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N' Ghosts is
still one of my favorite games.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
>I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
>style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
>Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
>
> HDTV games lists and discussions
> http://www.hdtvarcade.com

I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
>> >I hope it is true and it comes to the US. I hope they stick to the 2D
>> >style of the previous ones and not go with a Maximo style. Ghouls N'
>> >Ghosts is still one of my favorite games.
>> >
>> > HDTV games lists and discussions
>> > http://www.hdtvarcade.com
>>

>> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
>>

> You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?

Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in news:ieOdncqkJsGcFIbeRVn-
1g@comcast.com:

> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>>> "Ollie T" <hello@hello.com> wrote in message
N'

>>> I don't remember it. Do any of you guys have a link to old screens?
>>>

>> You don't remember it? How old are you like 12?
>>

> Old enough to be your father, anal intruder.

14 then

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder